Morrison & Company offers a collegial, professional, supportive atmosphere. We want to grow with you and succeed together. We offer our full-time employees competitive compensation and a benefit package including 15 comp days off annually, and medical
We focus in four key service areas:
- Planning (strategic plans, feasibility studies, business plans)
- Interim financial and executive management (usually part-time CFO or controller-type positions, or for specific projects)
- Special finance and accounting related projects
- Grant writing, focused on agribusiness and alternative energy
We can be flexible for the right person but ideally a candidate will:
- Have a strong accounting background, preferably a CPA
- A bachelor’s degree or greater in accounting
- 5+ years professional experience
- A record of increasing responsibility, including the management of people and projects
- A strong focus on client service. Colossians 3:23 sums up our approach.
While our team includes several CPAs we are not a CPA firm and do not do taxes or audits (visit
www.morrisonco.net for more about us). It is unlikely we’ll find someone who has done exactly what we do; we will train the right person. The work is dynamic and varied; unlike a lot of consulting firms, there is very
little travel. We offer a competitive salary, bonus, health insurance, and other benefits. The position is located in Chico, California.
Interested persons should send a resume to HR@morrisonco.net.