• 2 to 3 years of customer service experience is required
• Must be comfortable handling high call volumes and heavy workloads on a regular and consistent basis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle and resolve difficult customer situations with calmness and composure.
• Excellent organizational skills and prioritization skills are a must
• Should be proficient in MS Word (basic skills and mail merge abilities), Excel (create and maintain spreadsheets, create formulas), Outlook (intermediate) and Access (basic)
Are you a successful customer service associate seeking a unique and gratifying experience that will impact the lives of people around the world?
We are a rapidly-growing, world-wide ministry based in Phoenix, AZ, seeking a Donor Services Representative to support our mission of bringing the Good News of Jesus to the Jew first and also to the nations around the world, touching them through missions, education, humanitarian aid and other programs. Our message reaches millions each week through a variety of media (Electronic, Web, Television, Print, etc.) as well as extensive personal interaction in many corners of the world.
The Donor Services Representative processes donor phone calls and correspondence relating to donations, products and inquiries regarding the ministry and its outreaches.
• Process and reply to incoming donor correspondence
• Field and process incoming donor calls
• Process donations and product orders from donors
• Manage donor calls, emails, voicemails and letters based on workload assignment
• Research and resolve donor concerns/complaints
• Document all donor contact in our donor database
• Process Checking Account Drafts (auto donations via checking accounts) & other reports as necessary
• Follow up with donors on accounting issues i.e. stop payments, credit card issues, etc.
• Cover reception desk as needed
• Prepare mail, complete purchase orders and check requests, file paperwork, copy and maintain records in relation to donor activity
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO: HR@JEWISHVOICE.ORG
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Data EntryPrivate Profile
- San Antonio, Texas
- September 26
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Administrative AssistantShepherd's Staff Mission Facilitators, Inc.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- September 13
Executive DirectorVictory Ministries of Alaska
- Sutton, Alaska
- September 8
Jewish Voice Ministries International
Jewish Voice Ministries International is dedicated to proclaiming the Gospel of Yeshua (Jesus) to the Jew first and also to the Nations throughout the world. The Good News is proclaimed through television, media, international festival outreaches & medical clinics/humanitarian aid. This is followed by planting new, and strengthening existing congregations, to nurture and disciple new believers. We also partner with other ministries to establish and operate Messianic Jewish Bible Institutes(MJBI) to equip leadership for Jewish ministry. More...