Summary of Responsibilities
The marketing coordinator contributes to the marketing and practice development functions of the firm by assisting the marketing director in the projects and tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
- conducting market research to identify ideas and opportunities to increase firm awareness
- performing lead generation activities in key markets (sending notes, articles, emails, etc.)
- maintaining the firm’s prospect & enews databases
- handling marketing-related calls and correspondence from outside the firm.
- maintaining necessary files and records
- performing other duties as assigned from time to time by the marketing director
A qualified applicant will be a self-starter, with strong verbal and written communications skills needed to execute the processes necessary to support marketing activities.
Prior data steward experience is required, Practice Management experience a plus.
Essential core competencies include:
- strong ability work both independently and in a remote team atmosphere
- proactive thinking and next-step initiative
- objectivity & diplomacy, and
- good communications skills.
- The candidate must be strong and meticulous in the effective management of multiple projects and in following through to efficiently complete projects and meet deadlines.
The candidate must be proficient and skilled in the following areas:
- Data management
- Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Detail-oriented execution and proofreading
- Project planning and completion of tasks
- Organizational skills