Overview of Responsibilities
This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the firm’s various databases. The Data Manager will contribute to the marketing efforts of the firm by:
- ensuring high levels of data quality and integrity, including availability, accuracy completeness, consistency, and privacy
- initiating new client records
- being the "Gate Keeper" in maintaining consistency, uniformity, and accuracy of data
- responding to and providing appropriate information for all data-related questions and inquiries
- investigating database issues, working with director to reach resolution
- managing all mass imports/exports of data
- producing reports as requested
The above areas of responsibility apply to the following:
- PROSPECT DATABASE – CONTACT EASE
- EVENT LIST MANAGEMENT – CONTACT EASE & CONSTANT CONTACT
- CLIENT DATABASE MANAGEMENT – PRACTICE MANAGEMENT & CONTACT EASE
- E-NEWS DATABASE - CONSTANT CONTACT
A qualified applicant will be a self-starter, with strong verbal and written communications skills needed to execute the processes necessary to support marketing activities.
Prior data steward experience is required, Practice Management experience a plus.
Essential core competencies include:
- strong ability work both independently and in a virtual team atmosphere
- proactive thinking and next-step initiative
- objectivity & diplomacy, and
- good communications skills[a1] .
The candidate must be strong and meticulous in the effective management of multiple projects and in following through to efficiently complete projects and meet deadlines.
The candidate must be proficient and skilled in the following areas:
- Data management
- Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Detail-oriented execution and proofreading
- Project planning and completion of tasks
- Organizational skills
This position is presently designed to be part time, estimated at 15 hours per week.
PROSPECT DATABASE – CONTACT EASE
- Add new prospects
- Run various routine reports to help identify data errors
- Correct errors, working with appropriate staff to obtain necessary information
- Run reports as requested by Director, Partners, etc.
EVENT LIST MANAGEMENT – CONTACT EASE & CONSTANT CONTACT
- Maintain lists of invitees for all firm-sponsored events
- Record attendance by uploading data to Contact Ease
- Maintain lists of recipients of electronic event notifications and invitations in Constant Contact
- Provide lists to regional offices as needed
CLIENT DATABASE MANAGEMENT – PRACTICE MANAGEMENT & CONTACT EASE
- Enter new client records, provide new client numbers to offices as needed
- Routinely review for consistency and completion
- Run lists and reports as needed by leadership team
E-NEWS RECIPIENT DATABASE – CONSTANT CONTACT
- Enter new recipients as requested
- Obtain additional information to complete records
- Maintain complete records by state and/or region for impactful e-news distribution
- Manage bounce-back reports by researching issues and correcting errors
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounting ClerkCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 27
Team Secretary and Marketing SpecialistConverge Worldwide
- Arlington Heights, Illinois
- October 27
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- October 27
Administrative AssistantAI&I Co.
- Memphis, Tennessee
- October 25
Finance ManagerNew Life Community Church
- Peoria, Arizona
- October 25
CapinCrouse serves the not-for-profit community with assurance, tax and advisory services. This has been our focus since 1972, when the firm was founded by Dick Capin.
With offices from Atlanta to Los Angeles, we’re a national accounting firm with a national practice approach that helps us leverage expertise and best practices from across the firm to best meet the specific needs of our clients. We support this approach with technology that includes a paperless platform for our assurance practice that links everyo More...