Church Market Resources Director
Harvest House Publishers, an evangelical Christian publisher located in Eugene, OR, seeks an experienced, creative and skilled individual for the position of
Church Market Resources Director who will be responsible to establish and grow the direct-to-church division within the company.
This position will be responsible for selling and marketing the company’s church-specific resources directly to the church market; Implementing comprehensive product campaign strategies employing current church market research and institutional analysis
at all levels. Develop multiple approaches to cost-effectively build and maintain an active direct-to-church account database. Actively participate in the development of new product for the church market.
Relocation to Eugene, Oregon, and domestic travel is required.
- Established sales experience is required, preferred CBA sales experience.
- Effective and persuasive negotiating skills with strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
- Direct sales acumen; extensive internet sales knowhow.
- Proven experience in setting up plans/campaigns to achieve sales goals.
- Excellent leadership skills; entrepreneurial, with a strong work ethic.
- Positive, self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, social networking, and internet use/research.
- Superior interpersonal skills to develop and maintain strong, loyal professional relationships.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical aptitude.
- Thrives in a team environment, yet able to work independently.
- Minimum of three to five years of church product marketing and sales experience required with proven success in business development and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree with major area of study related to business, sales or marketing preferred.
- Sales, marketing, and Christian publishing industry experience preferred.
Please visit our website at www.harvesthousepublishers.com for additional information.