About our Firm
CapinCrouse is the leading national accounting firm whose mission and passion is to serve the not-for-profit community. We have several offices across the country, from Los Angeles to Atlanta, and have served the nonprofit community with assurance, tax advisory and compliance, and management advisory services for over 40 years. You can find out more information about our firm by visiting our website at www.capincrouse.com.
At CapinCrouse, we are dedicated to:
- Passion for excellence, competence, and integrity
- Empowering and equipping staff
- Nurturing staff and respecting the dignity of the family
- Valuing the thoughts, opinions, and ministry of our clients and one another
The caliber of our clients and our high standards for how we serve them requires that we be highly selective in our recruiting process. We look for the best and brightest and then invest the time, technology, and resources that result in long-term success for both the firm and our people. We ask our employees to provide a high level of professional assurance service to CapinCrouse’s clients and be a proactive member of the practice office and firm.
- Function as an in-charge auditor for moderately complex audit engagements so that clients receive excellent, timely service. This includes oversight of the audit team and assignments, engagement communication, development of audit documents, review of work papers, and preparation of client deliverable documents.
- Supervise the work of Associates and Senior Staff.
- Build and maintain a proactive, professional relationship with clients for assigned engagements.
- Continue professional development efforts through an intentional growth plan, with a special focus on the NPO organizations and corresponding accounting issues and trends.
JOB TITLE: AUDIT SUPERVISOR, continued
- Help Associates and Senior Staff members develop professionally through on-the-job coaching and intentional training.
- Display integrity and professional behavior consistent with CapinCrouse’s values and mission.
- Respectfully act consistent with client values.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or a related finance degree
- 4+ years of related audit or applicable business experience (Experience in public accounting is preferred.)
- CPA certification
- Reputation of integrity, even in conflictive situations
- Ability to produce high-quality work while meeting deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (required), Citrix and ProSystem (desired)
- Ability to build and maintain open and trusting relationships
- Ability to work in teams, whether as member or leader
- Ability to motivate him/herself to grow professionally and serve with excellence
- Ability to assume responsibility for projects, complete them within agreed upon time and resources, and be an active learner
- Have willingness to travel as necessary
- An extremely competitive compensation package with all the benefits you would expect from a national leader
- The ability to work with some of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and the opportunity to work with clients who are making a real difference in our community, our country, and our world
- State-of-the-art technology to give you the professional tools necessary to be your best, including a paperless platform that supports the assurance practice
- Firm-sponsored professional memberships
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounts Payable & Finance ClerkCityteam
- San Jose, California
- December 7
Tax Manager - Camarillo, CASalem Media Group
- Camarillo, California
- December 6
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Accounting ClerkCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- November 30
CapinCrouse serves the not-for-profit community with assurance, tax and advisory services. This has been our focus since 1972, when the firm was founded by Dick Capin.
With offices from Atlanta to Los Angeles, we’re a national accounting firm with a national practice approach that helps us leverage expertise and best practices from across the firm to best meet the specific needs of our clients. We support this approach with technology that includes a paperless platform for our assurance practice that links everyo More...