Our K-LOVE & Air1 Pastors provide pastoral guidance and crisis intervention for our listeners. They provide phone counseling for crisis situations, respond to prayer requests that come in via phone or email, lead prayer times
for our staff, assist with Crisis Response Training and a lot more! Our Pastors also maintain scheduled office hours, plus participate in on-call rotations, and assume the responsibilities of the On-Call Pastor during those assigned periods.
This is a Full-Time, on-site position based out of our Indianapolis, IN studios. Office hours for this position will be Monday - Friday, normal business hours plus an on-call rotation.
- Minimum of 6-10 years of Pastoral experience, handling all aspects of the office of a Pastor.
- Must be a Licensed and/or Ordained minister with a recognized Church or denomination.
- Must also have prior biblical counseling experience and be equipped to deal with suicide, child abuse, elder abuse, marriage problems, personal problems, spiritual problems and/or any other problems associated with life and its experiences
and provide biblical counseling.
- Strive to grow in the Pastoral and/or Counseling field and gain further understanding of the profession.
- This is a computer intensive role, so strong computer skills and the ability to multi-task in a windows environment is a must! Solid experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer). And a quick typing speed is definitely
- Must be able to handle incredibly high volumes of calls & emails.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Candidates who currently reside in the Indy area preferred.
Educational Requirements: Bachelors and/or Associate Degree in the Ministerial or Counseling field from a recognized College or Religious Institution.
- Must pass a pre-employment reference check (providing both employment & ministry-related references)
- Must provide a copy of your License or Certification of Ordination
- Must provide a copy of your diploma
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must provide proof of valid drivers license & acceptible motor vehicle report
Interested candidates please submit your resume through our website at