1) Chief Financial Officer / CFO/ Sid Roth's It's Supernatural /Spirit Filled Ministry/Charlotte N.C.
The CFO is responsible for the overall fiscal functions of Sid Roth’s It’s Supernatural!™ Ministry. This position oversees internal and external accounting operations and procedures including: preparation of budgets, financial reports, and assisting in annual
audit functions. Works with the President, COO, and the Executive Leadership Team to establish long range goals, strategies, plans and policies for each while aligning them with the overall mission, strategy, and vision of the Ministry. The CFO works with
the President and COO to ensure that all financial goals are met. The candidate must have a working knowledge of accounting for not-for-profit ministry operations.
We are searching for a dynamic, forward thinking leader to join our executive team. This position has a wide breadth of responsibilities for many key areas of operations, including finance and accounting. The CFO will advise, monitor and manage the key financial
metrics for the ministry while identifying opportunities for process improvements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and financial analysis of monthly and annual internal financial statements.
- Coordination and preparation of capital and financial budgets.
- Monitoring daily cash balances and coordinating expenditures.
- Monitoring and reporting of key performance indicators
- Participating in a leadership role in ministry planning processes and strategic planning.
- Coordination and preparation of financial information for the completion of the annual financial statement and for the ministry's auditors.
- 7 years financial/business management experience in not-for-profit accounting.
- Complete understanding of financial accounting for 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to control costs and negotiate with vendors.
- Comfortable handling and resolving ambiguous requests/issues under tight time frames.
- Experience with strategic analyses, planning/forecasting and financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university required, MBA and/or CPA a plus
For more information please go to the web site: SidRoth.org, watch TV programs and listen to radio programs before responding.
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Sid Roth’s It’s Supernatural!™, 4301 Westinghouse Blvd. Charlotte, NC 28273