We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team of full time live in staff. We are committed to impacting the lives of troubled and at risk youth and are looking for an individual who feels called to work with youth and is ready to make a long term commitment to something they strongly believe in.
- We are a Christian faith based program, it is important to us that our team members share the same belief system we do.
- This is a full time, live in position. Individual must be willing to live in the house with our students.
- Must be a single male between the ages of 20 – 45
- Must be physically able and willing to spend a large amount of time camping and hiking.
- Must have wilderness/outdoor experience and needs to be comfortable in remote locations.
- Must be teachable and open to learning new things
- Must have a strong work ethic and ability to complete tasks assigned to them
- Must be responsible and reliable
- Must possess the ability to be flexible
- Must possess strong moral character (we do not tolerate vices)
- Prefer an individual with a strong agricultural background
- Expertise and referenced work experience in areas such as building, general maintenance, mechanic, welding, ranch work, or other specialized skills are preferred but not required.
We tend to maintain long term staff as we desire to have stability in the lives of our students. Many times our staff will build relationships with the students and their families that stay connected for years to come.
Please e-mail your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position, thank you.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4