Lead Coach Needed teaching high intensity, varied, functional movement training in a group group class context in Vinings, GA. If you love interacting with clients and really want to impact them outside of the box this is the job for you! This role could
lead to a management position if you have what it takes to lead!
Company Overview and Mission:
Our Client’s mission is to teach and support healthy lifestyles, be a leader in results based fitness, and encourage fellowship within the fitness tribe and global community.
Our Client brings leadership, a clear dedication to healthy living and life changing community together into a dynamic business model. They desire to change lives not only through fitness but through a core desire to give back in the community as well.
One Sentence about the Culture: Team members are passionate goal oriented leaders that are customer focused and motivated to always be pursuing the next milestone of personal growth.
Core Values Scripture: Psalm 67: 1-2
One Word: Transformational
Core Competencies Needed:
1. Ethics and Values- Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches.
2. Action Oriented- Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for things he/ she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with minimum planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
3. Self Development- Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/ herself; understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating
for weaknesses and limits.
4. Perseverance- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
5. Compassion- Genuinely cares about people; is concerned about their work and non-work problems; is available and ready to help; is sympathetic to the plight of others not as fortunate; demonstrates real empathy with the joys and pains
- Training in an environment that uses Olympic style lifts and functional movement training
- Crossfit Level 1 Certification a Plus
- Olympic Lifting Certification a Plus
- Coaching/ Teaching in a sports or fitness setting Bachelor’s degree preferred
Pay: $30,000- $40,000
Recruiting Company: FireSeeds LLC: www.fireseeds.com
Please be sure to include a cover letter, resume and the position you are applying for.