It is the responsibility of the Human Resources Director to manage and oversee all critical HR functions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to lead and train staff in appropriate processes relating to human resources
• Strong relational and influence skills, especially in the area of problem solving and conflict resolution
• Benefits analysis and vendor management
• Compensation systems, contracts, etc.
• Working with employees, managers, legal consultants, and vendors
• Management of feedback throughout the organization, through focus groups, surveys, interviews, etc.
• Oversight of performance management, including evaluations, documentation, and termination of employment
• Analysis of training (both staff and leadership) and facilitation of such training, either in house or through vendor management
• Involvement with recruiting, hiring and placement
To apply, please include a cover letter explaining why you feel called to Christian education, along with the TKA Employment Application and a signed Statement of Faith, located at:
http://www.tka.org/uploaded/About_Us/Documents/TKA_AppV2.pdf or linked to our website.