Position: Creative Implementer
Company Overview and Mission:
Our Client’s mission is to teach and support healthy lifestyles, be a leader in results based fitness, and encourage fellowship within their tribe and the global community.
Our Client brings leadership, a clear dedication to healthy living and life changing community together into a dynamic business model. They desire to change lives not only through fitness but through a core desire to give back in the community as well. Their leadership wants to honor Christ and help their clients to be excellent stewards of their bodies!
Culture in One Sentence:
Team members are passionate goal oriented leaders that are customer focused and motivated to always be pursuing the next milestone of personal growth.
Culture in One Word: Transformational
About the Position:
Videography and Graphic Design are core elements to the marketing efforts with our client. So, if you are a graphic designer with videography skills who has serious organizational skills and detail focus to making a true impact on the entire world...
If you've ever hoped to find a company that is filled with vast opportunities (one that will free you from the typical rat-race) but have been disappointed that you haven't found that company yet ...
If you are not comfortable with the above statements, please do not apply. But if you are, we have a life-changing opportunity for you!
Full Time Salaried Position Available; Excellent Attitude, Creative Flexibility, Detailed Oriented.
• The first phase of joining the Team will be like drinking from a fire hose, as there are a great deal of on-going campaigns and projects to digest. Our client invests heavily in technology so there will be multiple software and websites to learn to help manage all that they have going on. They are in growth mode so your job will require great flexibility, moving from project to project on a daily (and sometimes hourly) basis.
Yes, it's going to take some hard work on your part.
If you think this is easy ... if you sleepwalk through your work ... if you fail to invest the mental and physical energy required to get the details right ... if you resent honest, well- meant criticism ... and if you're going to cut and run the first time the going gets tough, there's not much I or anyone else can do to help you.
But, if you know that building something GREAT and of a LASTING IMPORTANCE is worth a few sleepless nights, and if you are willing to take the time and expend the energy to do it right ... If you are eager to pour 110 percent of your genius, your creativity and your effort into this ... and if you'll obsess about the minute details that must be paid attention to ... If you're willing to expend every ounce of mental and physical energy at your command ... take your best shot ... accept the consequences ... take a hard, honest look at what you did right and what you did wrong ... and learn your lessons ... ... And if, you are willing to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and do it better next time ... ... There's no stopping you.
Now, let's talk details:
If you are chosen to join the team as our client’s Creative Implementer, you'll be able to learn from their award-winning Marketing Team in their Corporate Office. Under the direction of the Marketing Implementer, you will be mentored and trained on every aspect of the job so that you will know exactly what is expected of you.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Good Communication Skills: While video and print deadlines many be weeks away, you’ll be touching 10s of projects each week. Keeping communication clear and concise is essential to scheduling and budgeting time to meet those creeping deadlines.
- Organization Oriented: With gigs of video and photos taken at every event, detail- oriented projects and demanding deadlines, you must be able to show your
Independent Leader: When you “innovate faster than anyone else can copy”, it requires a lot of moving parts to come together in a timely fashion. You will be required to work independently, sometimes with less information that you’d like. It will be up to you to take the “massive action” require to complete your tasks.
- Technology Skills: Our client is a technology driven company and you will be using google apps, multiple third party websites as well as several of their own, and proprietary and third party software. Pluses include ability to write CSS and HTML
- Creative Skills: You’ll be working in professional-level creative products, such as FCPX, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator on a daily basis to execute their ever-expanding creative projects.
- Year 1: $36,000
- Years 2-3: Up to $45,000
- 50% Individual Insurance Coverage
- Dental, matching retirement and disability offered
Recruiting Company: FireSeeds LLC/ www.fireseeds.com
Please include Cover Letter and Position you are applying for
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Video ProducerChurch Initiative
- Wake Forest, North Carolina
- September 23
Sales Assistant- Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- September 22
News Reporter and Programming Assistant-St. Louis, MOSalem Media Group
- St. Louis, Missouri
- September 22
Promotions Director- Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- September 21
Morning Star Church - FilmmakerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- September 21