STUDENT MINISTRIES MIDDLE SCHOOL MINISTRY AND OUTREACH DIRECTOR
Full Time position of 40+ hours per week
- Direct Middle School Ministry of Calvary Community Church
o Create an irresistible environment that middle schoolers love to engage in
o Plan and organize middle school service flow
o Speak weekly on C7 Student Ministries Teaching Team
o Oversee middle school volunteer leader training, placement, growth and development
o Coordinate with Student Ministries Community Director on formation of Middle School Power Groups
Oversee Middle School Power Group Leader Coaches
Placement of leaders and students
o Recruit and retain potential middle school leaders and students
o Oversee Sunday Night Set-up and Tear-down of Middle School environment
o Plan and coordinate Middle School Camps, Outreaches, and Events
o Attend Student Ministry Weekly Staff Meeting
o Meet weekly with SM Administrative Assistant (Jennifer Butler) and SM Associate Pastor (Jared Johnson)
- Coordinate Programming and Activities for SM Outreaches
o Run with planning and organization of events for Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers
o Creates safe fun events that students can bring friends
o Distributes promotional material to students and parents
o Creates events that have a purpose for new believers
o Assists in connecting students into Power Groups and Community Groups
- Coordinate HS and MS Campus Outreach
o Campus Outreach Ministry
Connects 9 High Schools
Connects 27 Middle Schools
o Takes direction and implements outreach plans given by Pastor Jared
- To be concerned and attentive, providing support and demonstrating the love of Jesus to others.
- This position cares for middle school students and unchurched families/ students in the community.
- This position is cared for by Student Ministries Pastor, Jared Johnson.
- This position is cared for by SM STAFF.
Leadership, Teaching, Discipleship, Evangelism, Administration, Service, Compassion, Discernment