DO NOT Apply through Christian Jobs for the following position. Please go to this URL to apply:https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CRISTA&cws=1&rid=1016
CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
Are you a compelling storyteller, communicator and fundraiser with a desire to help the world’s poor? Seattle-based Christian Veterinary Mission (CVM) is looking for a leader to join the ministry, with the task of crafting a message about how veterinary medicine helps families in the developing world provide better lives for themselves.
Christian Veterinary Mission exists to challenge, empower and facilitate veterinary professionals to serve others through their profession, living out their Christian faith. Our vision is to see people and communities transformed through Christ’s love.
If you want to make a difference in the world, you will find this role challenging and fulfilling. Some international travel is expected. Ideal candidates include great writers with a background as a marketing director, or as a communication director. You will be joining an amazing team of committed people who love what they do. CVM is part of the CRISTA family of Ministries.
Primary responsibilities/aspects of the role include:
- Writing for Multiple Audiences
- Crafting compelling donor-centered fundraising messages
- Social media / web content
- Feature stories
- Resources for missionaries (brochures, prayer cards)
- News releases and interviews
- Designing and Executing Fundraising Strategy
- Establishing the “big idea” behind campaigns
- Bringing unity in campaigns across platforms and keeper of the brand message
- Management of communication calendar for ministry
- Budget setting and adherence
- Execution of campaigns, including production coordination when needed
- Ministry Leadership
- A thoughtful, prayerful person; inclusive listener; and key member of the CVM team
- Advocate for how we can best serve the needs of the donor
- Visionary in how to communicate, fundraise and engage with people
- Is passionate about helping people and the mission of CVM
- Willing to Pitch In When Needed
- Some Graphic design and video work, as well as assistance with events
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Copywriter - EditorStonecroft Ministries
- Overland Park, Kansas
- September 30
Associate DirectorProvidence Ministries, Inc.
- Dalton, Georgia
- September 30
Video ProducerChurch Initiative
- Wake Forest, North Carolina
- September 23
A Christian organization composed of 9 ministries (Radio Broadcast, Senior Community, Women's Ministries, King's Schools, Miracle Ranch and Island Lake Camps, World Concern, Intercristo, and Seattle Urban Academy) operating on 6 locations in Washington state and field locations around the world. Please visit www.crista.org/hr for applications and process.More...