• 4 to 5 years of customer service experience and supervision of employees is required
• Must be comfortable handling high call volumes and heavy workloads on a regular and consistent basis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle and resolve difficult customer situations with calmness and composure.
• Ability to lead and manage teams to excellence with poise and grace
• Excellent organizational skills and prioritization skills are a must
• Should be proficient in MS Word (basic skills and mail merge abilities), Excel (create and maintain spreadsheets, create formulas), Outlook (intermediate) and Access (basic)
Are you a successful customer service supervisor seeking a unique and gratifying experience that will impact the lives of people around the world?
We are a rapidly-growing, world-wide ministry based in Phoenix, AZ, seeking a Donor Relationship Supervisor to support our mission of bringing the Good News of Jesus to the Jew first and also to the nations around the world, touching them through missions,
education, humanitarian aid and other programs. Our message reaches millions each week through a variety of media (Electronic, Web, Television, Print, etc.) as well as extensive personal interaction in many corners of the world.
The Donor Relationship Supervisor coaches, trains and provides escalation for the Donor Services and Partner Relations teams to handle a wide range of activities associated with identifying, cultivating and managing the ministry’s corporate, foundational
and individual donor relationships.
• Coach and train Donor Services and Partner Relations teams on handling calls with donors ensuring their needs are met using proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various situations
• Handle escalated calls from donors to positively resolve conflict or issues as they arise
• Coach and supervise Donor Services and Partner Relations teams in questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication as well as call control
• Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally and mentor the team in this attitude
• Use and model the most appropriate way to communicate with donors in different settings
• Manage payments/donations processes, monitor calls and interaction with donors and provide accurate and timely reports to the Director of Operations
• Abides by and ensures team abides by all privacy and fraud prevention policies
• Creates positive morale and spirit; engages donors; manages conflict constructively
• Develop and maintain ongoing training materials and tools utilized to improve customer service performance among the Donor Services and Partner Relations teams
• Monitor team calls on an ongoing daily and monthly basis per key performance indicators and provide coaching feedback and support in reference to this information
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO: HR@JEWISHVOICE.ORG