• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Minimum of two years of relevant research experience, preferably in a nonprofit organization
• Demonstrated proficiency in use of computer applications and databases
• Proficient and efficient use of Internet search methodologies
• Ability to identify, capture, and summarize key information in a concise format
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
• Strong investigative skills and high attention to detail
• Proven ability to complete assignments with limited supervision
• Exemplary communication, organizational, and customer service skills
• Advanced research skills
• Work at a steady, even pace to promote accuracy & high quality work
• Energized by repetitive routine work
• Technical & analytical focus
• Experienced with research tools such as: Research Point, Wealth Engine or the like
• Respect and maintain strict confidentiality of all donor information
Are you energized by researching and analyzing information? Do you have strong investigative skills? Can you compile and summarize data into quick and easy to read facts?
We are a rapidly-growing, world-wide ministry based in Phoenix, AZ, seeking a Research Specialist to support our mission of bringing the Good News of Jesus to the Jew first and also to the nations around the world, touching them through missions, education, humanitarian aid and other programs. Our message reaches millions each week through a variety of media (Electronic, Web, Television, Print, etc.) as well as extensive personal interaction in many corners of the world.
The Research Specialist will work to identify high capacity, high likelihood giving partners and strategize with the Partner Relations team on how to cultivate long-term relationships with these partners.
• Investigate, analyze and review new “Giving Partner” profiles using internal & external sources (such as Research Point, Wealth Engine, etc.) to determine capacity and likelihood for future giving
• Create and implement a rating/scoring system that determines a “Giving Partner’s” capacity and likelihood to give
• Code/Categorize new “Giving Partners” according to capacity and likelihood to give, in order to distribute to the correct Partner Relations team for cultivation
• Under guidance of the Director of Partner Relations, conduct research projects to identify a continuous stream of new partners for Major Fundraising Development
• Suggest creative courses of action for cultivation of relationships with individual partners
• Provide help and support to management and peers
• Work within established systems, standards, and procedures
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO: HR@JEWISHVOICE.ORG
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
GROUP PROGRAM DIRECTORS NEEDED – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Development DirectorJAARS, Inc.
- Waxhaw, North Carolina
- October 21
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Outreach Ministry DirectorLifeline Family Center
- Cape Cora, Florida
- October 14
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Jewish Voice Ministries International
Jewish Voice Ministries International is dedicated to proclaiming the Gospel of Yeshua (Jesus) to the Jew first and also to the Nations throughout the world. The Good News is proclaimed through television, media, international festival outreaches & medical clinics/humanitarian aid. This is followed by planting new, and strengthening existing congregations, to nurture and disciple new believers. We also partner with other ministries to establish and operate Messianic Jewish Bible Institutes(MJBI) to equip leadership for Jewish ministry. More...