Job Summary: The primary objective is to develop relationships via recruitment avenues that result directly in placing teams from MUP on the mission field. The Director is responsible for managing
the Recruiting Team.
- Design and implement the process to seek and engage qualified candidates who are ready to go to the field.
- Develop and utilize system for the Recruiting Department’s contribution to MUP’s social media Communications Plan.
- Develop and utilize tracking methodology to capture data regarding MUP’s participation in conferences, campuses and other organizations so the results of participation can be measured.
- Determine the most profitable conferences, campuses and organizations from which to achieve the best Return On Investment (ROI) and oversee participation in the activities deemed to bring the best ROI for involvement.
- Develop and utilize weekly and monthly metrics for Recruiting Department in order to achieve annual placement goals, and hold team accountable to metrics.
- Continue developing existing partnerships with other strategic mission sending organizations.
- Utilize Tracking System to effectively track and assess candidate data for optimum profiling and follow up.
- Manage Recruiting Department personnel.
- Passionately convey organizational mission and vision.
- Grasp and effectively interpret organizational placement opportunities.
- Called by God to:
- Be a servant.
- Be an innovative leader.
- A passion for lost people and a deep commitment to see church planting movements begin amongst unreached unengaged people groups.
- A committed and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Humble, servant attitude.
- Good reputation, conforming to the highest standard of biblical morality and virtue; healthy family.
- Committed to the Mission and Vision of Mission to Unreached Peoples.
- Excellent administrative skills, organized, and ability to work in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer and internet proficient, Word, Excel experience preferred. Ability to type 50 wpm.
- The ability to work collaboratively with others within the organization at all levels.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ability to relate to special needs of cross-cultural workers.
- Requires previous experience in recruitment, with either non-profit or for profit organizations.
- Requires previous experience in a leadership role, with responsibility for direct management of staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.