Job Summary: The primary objective is to develop relationships via recruitment avenues that result directly in placing teams from MUP on the mission field. The Director is responsible for managing the Recruiting Team.
- Design and implement the process to seek and engage qualified candidates who are ready to go to the field.
- Develop and utilize system for the Recruiting Department’s contribution to MUP’s social media Communications Plan.
- Develop and utilize tracking methodology to capture data regarding MUP’s participation in conferences, campuses and other organizations so the results of participation can be measured.
- Determine the most profitable conferences, campuses and organizations from which to achieve the best Return On Investment (ROI) and oversee participation in the activities deemed to bring the best ROI for involvement.
- Develop and utilize weekly and monthly metrics for Recruiting Department in order to achieve annual placement goals, and hold team accountable to metrics.
- Continue developing existing partnerships with other strategic mission sending organizations.
- Utilize Tracking System to effectively track and assess candidate data for optimum profiling and follow up.
- Manage Recruiting Department personnel.
- Passionately convey organizational mission and vision.
- Grasp and effectively interpret organizational placement opportunities.
- Called by God to:
- Be a servant.
- Be an innovative leader.
- A passion for lost people and a deep commitment to see church planting movements begin amongst unreached unengaged people groups.
- A committed and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Humble, servant attitude.
- Good reputation, conforming to the highest standard of biblical morality and virtue; healthy family.
- Committed to the Mission and Vision of Mission to Unreached Peoples.
- Excellent administrative skills, organized, and ability to work in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer and internet proficient, Word, Excel experience preferred. Ability to type 50 wpm.
- The ability to work collaboratively with others within the organization at all levels.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ability to relate to special needs of cross-cultural workers.
- Requires previous experience in recruitment, with either non-profit or for profit organizations.
- Requires previous experience in a leadership role, with responsibility for direct management of staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Benefits & Compensation SpecialistWorldVenture
- Littleton, Colorado
- September 23
International Talent ManagementCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- September 21
Human Resources DirectorAspen Group
- Frankfort, Illinois
- September 7
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Mission to Unreached Peoples
We are focused on sending and supporting people to partner with the Lord to raise up disciples who obey Jesus and want to start reproducing churches. Our focus is to go to the unreached and under or un-engaged people of the world who have little or no knowledge of Jesus and often have no one in their language or culture to help them discover who he is. We believe in the body of Christ working together so we are interdenominational and on the field we serve with local believers when there is an opportunity and strategic reaso More...