This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Date Posted: 12/11/2008
Job Type: Full-Time
Genwon, a new ministry founded by The Gideons International, seeks a motivated evangelical born-again person with a strong Christian testimony to serve as the President/Chief Executive Officer of a ministry that will share the Gospel with secondary school students to serve as its initial President/Chief Executive Officer.
Genwon will produce a written Gospel Message that will be provided at no cost to youth in church youth groups to distribute on their secondary school campuses.
The successful candidate will be the initial Chief Executive Officer for this new ministry and will work with the Board of Directors to launch this ministry in 2009.
The successful candidate will have the following training, abilities and talents:
- a strong Christian testimony, including active membership in a Protestant evangelical church
- an unwavering belief that the Word of God is inspired, infallible and inerrant
- a demonstrated history of a strong interest in evangelism
- experience in managing a youth ministry and with budget procedures
- clear leadership skills
- strong written and oral communication skills
- strong organizational and leadership skills
- a self-starter who is comfortable with both a hands-on approach and in managing people
- a demonstrated history of operating under the authority of a Board of Directors or similar governance body