The Underground is looking to add another incredible person to the team! Specifically we are looking for a Media Producer.
A “Media Producer” is someone who mostly works on a wide variety of film & video projects as well as mentoring teams of teenagers in the craft of media making and executing our projects. This is a unique position with a necessary balance of creativity, technical
proficiency and leadership abilities.
Being in the non-profit world also means that we wear more than one hat so candidates must possess not only creativity and innovation, but also have a servant's attitude when it comes to seeing the organization thrive in its mission.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in communication arts, electronic media, film or related degree.
- Two to four years of video production experience
- Four years experience with in one or more of the following areas: editing, post-production, film production or media arts
- Working with DSLR cameras and other video cameras (RED, BlackMagic, etc)
- Computer software: Final Cut, AfterEffects (Premiere and Cinema 4D preferred too)
- Two to four years experience working or volunteering in youth ministry.
- Social media expertise
- Volunteer coordination
- A dynamic balance of video production skills and leadership abilities.
- Emotional and relational intelligence.
- Loyalty and dedication to The Underground’ vision, values and leadership.
- Spiritually mature Christian with consistent and long-term track record as a spiritually energized Christ follower.
- Proven experience in conflict resolution and people management in a large organization in accordance with Biblical values.
- Effective collaborator: team player and team builder.
- Encouraging, motivating, clear and effective communicator.
- Ability to innovate and work within a “startup” type environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of all ages and diverse backgrounds.
Interested? Visit: http://theug.com/jobs for more information.
* Please be ready to submit your resume and demo reel / portfolio to be considered.