Performs various supporting activities for the Accounting Department including, but not limited to: document imaging and archiving, filing, shredding, copying, data processing and management. Position works 24+ hours a week.
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll Support/Backup
- Account Reconciliations
Education, prior work experience, and/or specialized skills and knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong math skills
- Computer literate
- Experience working with MS-Office desirable
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Should sense a call from God to ministry, have a genuine caring for people, and be a spiritual example
- Should have personal warmth that invites confidence and possesses a personal integrity that never forfeits the trust that is offered.
- Ability to be at ease with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Demonstration of the attitudes of a servant.
- Able to demonstrate high level of confidentiality with sensitive information.
Wycliffe Associates makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices
of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ.