Job Title: Executive Director Reports to: President
Salary: 35 hours/week, $20 hourly with potential for growth FLSA Status: Exempt
The Well, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help individuals, families and the community experience spiritual, emotional and physical healing and wellness through holistic Christ-centered care seeks an executive director responsible for the administrative, fiscal, and personnel management of the organization. The Executive Director will ensure the efficient and effective operation of the organization and will work with the Board of Directors to develop and implement sustainability and growth initiatives. This position requires a highly motivated individual to continue growing the depth and range of services of The Well, with the potential for increased compensation commensurate with the growth and health of the organization.
Leadership and Growth: Develop and implement strategic operational, business, and marketing plans focused on the growth of clinical services and financial performance by:
- Developing organizational goals and evaluating the organization’s operational and financial performance.
- Collaborating with the Well’s clinical providers and Board of Directors to plan, prioritize and implement opportunities and initiatives that fit the mission of The Well.
- Developing and overseeing fundraising initiatives, including but not limited to: The Annual Appeal, Maintaining and developing donor and foundation relationships, Special project fundraising and, Identification of grant opportunities and development of proposals.
- Developing and overseeing marketing initiatives including, but not limited to web site maintenance, social media, development and distribution of a periodic newsletter and marketing material, and communication with clients, donors and “friends” of The Well.
- Networking with other organizations, agencies, businesses, churches and community groups to increase awareness of services offered at The Well and identifying opportunities for collaboration.
- Overseeing the transition to a new office space.
Organizational Management: Ensure effective and efficient daily operation of the organization through the following responsibilities:
- Supervise and establish departmental goals of the Department Directors (Psychological Care, Spiritual Care and Medical Care Directors) and support them to develop programs and services that support the mission of The Well.
- Supervise the Administrative Assistant and the office flow including phone inquiries, intakes and scheduling.
- Maintain quality services, increase productivity and cost effectiveness.
- Evaluate patient satisfaction and ensure responsiveness to patient concerns.
- Approve and make recommendations to the President regarding the employment, performance evaluation, termination and training of personnel.
- Ensure professional competence and performance of clinical staff by establishing professional standards, protocols, policies and procedures; communicate related information directly to staff through monthly staff meetings and written correspondence. Ensure proper credentials, such as licensure and registrations are maintained.
- Establish policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable local, state, national statutes (HIPPA, OSHA, etc).
- Oversee the bookkeeping, human resource and payroll operational systems including policies and procedures and compliance with applicable statutes.
- Ensure that effective communication with the management team(President, Board of Directors, Clinical Directors and staff) is established and maintained through regularly scheduled meetings.
- Manage revenue and expense budgets to achieve budgeted financial performance by working closely with consultants and accountants.
- Ensure a positive relationship between revenue and direct expenses; implement expense reductions as necessary; monitor reimbursement and collection levels and reasons for changes in these indicators, recommend budget adjustments as necessary.
- Review and recommend the adjustments of service charges.
- Ensure that efficient and effective policies and procedures are established and in place relative to: Cash collection and processing, Billing documentation, compliance and processing, Revenue capture (i.e. Late charges).
- Identify opportunities for revenue enhancement.
- Perform other functionally related duties as assigned.
- A passion for the mission of The Well and for serving people who are hurting and need help
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, customer service and excellent interpersonal skills required
- Strong communication skills both oral and written required
- Ability to plan, coordinate, direct and evaluate a variety of activities and projects
- A degree in Business Administration, Health Administration, Public Administration, Nursing or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with mental health care progressive management experience encompassing financial and operations management preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with mental health reimbursement systems preferred
- Experience writing and managing grants preferred
- Experience with health care information systems and PC based office and spreadsheet applications preferred
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Seasonal Positions for DFW OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD PROCESSING CENTERTrinity Employment Solutions
- Irving/Coppell/DFW Airport, Texas
- October 28
Administrative AssistantFirst Baptist School of Laurel
- Laurel, Maryland
- October 28
House Parents (Husband & Wife Teams)New River Ranch Inc
- Fayetteville, West Virginia
- October 27
Team Secretary and Marketing SpecialistConverge Worldwide
- Arlington Heights, Illinois
- October 27
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- October 27
The Well, Inc.
The Well is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help individuals, families and the community experience spiritual, emotional and physical healing and wellness through holistic Christ-centered care. The Well is a growing organization that provides a variety of services that address the holistic needs of our clients including psychotherapy, spiritual direction, massage, yoga, workshops, support groups and more! Our facility is a warm, inviting, beautiful space that allows are clients to receive care in a welcoming and More...