The Executive Director reports to the President of The Anglican Relief and Development Fund (ARDF) and is responsible for the day-to-day operating activities, including donor development, expense control, project management, and fundraising. The Executive Director is responsible for communication with global ARDF organizations and the maintenance of ecclesiastical relationships with international Anglican leaders, representing ARDF at provincial, diocesan, and mission partners events. The Executive Director functions as the CFO, Global Projects Manager, and the Development Director.
- Monitor ARDF's activities to meet budget and organizational mission goals by overseeing short- and long-range planning and development, by establishing performance goals, and by allocating financial resources for sustainable development projects.
- Communicate regularly with the Archbishop of the Anglican Church in North America (ACNA), the ACNA Canon for Provincial and Global Mission, as well as represent ARDF at provincial, diocesan, and mission partners’ events in order to ensure alignment of ARDF’s strategies and goals with ACNA’s mission and to maintain positive relationships with other domestic and international ecclesiastical entities.
- Oversee annual international meeting planning and execution in coordination with all national directors.
- Recruit and employ both paid staff and volunteers and maintain a climate that attracts, keeps, and motivates a staff of top quality.
- Supervise directly the Office Manager and the Communication Manager.
Chief Financial Officer Responsibilities
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) provides both operational and programmatic support to the organization. The CFO supervises the finance operation, including the use of best practices in budgeting, reporting, and payroll administration, ensuring efficient and careful management of all funds. The CFO is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization, negotiating contracts for ARDF services for approval by the National Trustees.
Global Projects Manager Responsibilities
The Global Projects Manager is responsible for seeking development projects as directed by the Global Trustees and overseeing the research, implementation, and follow-up process on those projects to meet the mission and vision of The Anglican Relief and Development Fund, including
- oversight of the project application process and the disbursement of project funds
- communication of the status of ongoing projects regularly to the US Executive Committee, as well as at national and global board meetings
- maintenance of relationships with the primary research organizations with a view to partnering with other like-minded research agencies
- provision of project testimonies and photos to the Communications Director
- maintenance of detailed records of all projects
Development Director Responsibilities
The Development Director is responsible for developing and implementing the development strategy for the Anglican Relief and Development Fund, including
- training of staff and trustees
- cultivation of financial support from a variety of sources and the nurturing of those relationships
- participation in developing new funding opportunities and oversight of those already established
- supervision of the maintenance of donor software
- creation and execution of a strategy for developing a large sustained base of annual individual donors, parishes, and foundations
- management of a planned giving program
If you have questions, please contact Bill Deiss, ARDF Chairman at email@example.com.
Please send all resume’s and cover letters to the ARDF Office at:
Attn: Executive Director Position
800 Maplewood Ave.
Ambridge, PA 15003
or email information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: August 15, 2013
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- October 7
Overseas Western Chef & Dinning Facility EducatorAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- October 6
Anglican Relief & Development Fund
The Anglican Relief and Development Fund works within the worldwide Anglican Communion to maximize life change in some of the most challenging parts of the world by: Mutually crossing cultural and economic boundaries Focusing on Asia, Africa, South America, and the Middle East Supporting holistic, community based projects that incorporate evangelism Striving to use the highest quality project research and outcome evaluation available Providing a spiritually-enriching, thoughtful and satisfying giving experience for our donors. More...