GRAPHIC DESIGNER / U.S. Center for World Mission
We exist to identify and solve problems in frontier mission—problems that prevent or hinder organizations, churches and individuals from reaching the thousands of remaining unreached people groups throughout the world who have no access to gospel, where there is no viable, indigenous church and no significant, cross-cultural outreach. We envision a world where the Kingdom of God is actively growing among every tongue, tribe and nation.
We are seeking highly skilled and motivated people to build a media production dream team that combines technology, media and creativity to raise awareness, inspire involvement and deliver solutions to real-world problems in frontier mission.
This role is responsible for the conception and implementation of both print and digital
design projects primarily in the areas of editorial design, corporate branding and web graphics.
Reporting Relationships & Scope
- Reports directly to Art Director
- Works in collaboration with other design team members and interns
- Dedication to excellence and a strong work ethic
- Strong moral character and integrity
- Background editorial and branding
- Degree in design or related field and minimum 2-3 years professional design experience preferred
- Strong sense of typography and composition
- Creative problem-solving and ability to develop “out-of-the-box” solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to effectively present ideas both verbally and visually
- Work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience working with vendors to produce final product
- Proficient in Adobe CS5 including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Mac savvy
- HTML5, CSS3, photography, illustration, motion graphics a plus
- Ability to project schedules and meet deadlines
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize tasks
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather client’s project requirements
- Brainstorm ideas and design concepts
- Present ideas to clients and creative director
- Collaborate with writers, web developers, printers and others to complete
the final product
- Design and manage the production of promotional materials (e.g. brochures, signage, displays, letterhead, business cards, flyers, newsletters, etc.)
for multiple brands.
- Create, find, and repurpose visual collateral for print, online and other digital publications
- Curate photographs, illustrations, and other graphic elements for a visual
- Continuously develop design skills and industry-related knowledge
- Identify relevant design training opportunities for self, interns and colleagues
All staff members are expected to attend weekly staff meetings and morning devotions
3 days a week.
Benefits: Medical and Dental
Compensation: Hourly rate
- Send your cover letter, résumé and a link your portfolio to email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Design AssistantSalem Church Products
- Richmond, Virginia
- October 5
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4