Vita Psychology and Education Services is a well established private practice located in Berwick serving the South Eastern region of Melbourne. We are a busy clinic providing assessments, psychological interventions and counselling to a broad range of clients
- children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. We work with clients from a number of referral sources including general practitioners, paediatricians, schools, private and governement agencies and the Christian community.
- Psychologist registration with AHPRA and Medicare.
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society.
- Reliable and having a strong work ethic with a focus on providing high quality service to clients.
- Ability to work independently and effectively within a team.
- Able to develop and actively maintain positive relationships with referral bodies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Participate in peer supervision and clinic meetings.
- Experience and competence in assessment and treatment of children on the ASD spectrum.
- Broad range of training and skills in a variety of therapeutic approaches.
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours.
Part-time positions (minimum 2-3 days per week) or full-time. Salary to be paid on a sessional rate and negotiated based on qualifications and experience.
Please send brief resume to Anna at
For any enquiries contact Geneva Van Es, Principal Psychologist on (03) 9707-3499.