Trinity Law School
Santa Ana, CA
Position Summary: The Director of Development and Alumni Relations leads Trinity’s development, alumni communications and programs, and public events. The development program at Trinity is still in its formative stages.
- Identify, cultivate, and solicit potential major gift donors.
- Create and execute an annual giving program.
- Manage relationships between the Law School and the alumni.
- A personal commitment to Jesus Christ and support of the Christian character and mission of Trinity. A clear understanding of and ability to articulate the distinctives of a Christian legal education.
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work well with a team.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- 2-4 years’ experience in major gifts and project management; preferably with equal experience in annual giving and direct mail.
- Project management and problem solving skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and to gain cooperation of others to administer programs and deliver measurable results.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Graduate degree preferred.
For a complete job description or to apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org