Salem Media of Hawaii is seeking an On-Air Host for its 107.9FM Kool Gold “Classic Hits” format and Program Director for two of its cluster stations (KKOL & KHCM-FM).
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Host a morning show on 107.9FM Kool Gold
- Manage Quality Control for KKOL and KHCM-FM
- Assist in keeping the stations in FCC compliance
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to maximize station’s revenue potential
- Coordinate with Promotions and Sales regarding station promotions and events
- Coordinate and run remote broadcasts
- Voice commercials
- Operate on-air board as needed
- Participate in team meetings as required
- Maintain social media and web applications, including Facebook and Twitter
- Assist Operations Manager with assigned tasks
- Passion for Classic Hits and Hot Country formats
- Minimum of 5 years of on-air experience
- Minimum of 5 years programming experience
- Must be proficient with ENCO and Selector operating systems
- Must be able to write compelling teases, promos and spots
- Prior experience with Social Media and web applications
- Must understand internal and external promotions and station imaging
- Must be familiar with Program Logs
- Must have Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to critique and coach On-Air Staff to maximize their potential
- Ability to market stations successfully both on and off air
- Strong people and communication skills
- Team player willing to work with other departments to create a positive work environment
- Excellent on-air skills
Please visit our website for more information about Salem at www.salem.cc.
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media of Hawaii sounds like the company for you, please submit your demo, cover letter and resume with “On-Air Host/Program Director” in the subject line to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Local applicants only.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Operations Manager -Louisville, KYSalem Media Group
- Louisville, Kentucky
- October 25
News Reporter-Greenville, SCSalem Media Group
- Greenville, South Carolina
- October 21
Sales Marketing Assistant-Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- October 21
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...