For an overview of the position please see Job Description below.
If you are interested in applying for the CFO position in Seoul, Korea, please do not send an email. Instead, please fill out a NICS application at this link http://nics.org/oasis/app/qualification.php and someone from our organization will be in touch with you.
CFO Job Description
The successful candidate will:
1. Have a graduate degree in business related subject.
2. Have a thorough knowledge of corporate budgeting processes.
3. Have a minimum of two-year’s experience working with an educational
REPORTS TO: Headmaster
1. Communicate the mission and vision of Yongsan International School of Seoul throughout all school
2. Create and monitor the annual budget with appropriate input from
3. Manage the financial and budgetary processes of the school to ensure that the
school derives maximum benefit from its budget.
4. Ensure that financial information and data is provided; that it is timely,
comprehensive and accurate, and that it enables the school to plan and take
appropriate management action.
5. Supervise the business office personnel and develop and manage the clerical
and site staff of the school to create a high-performing team which is
responsible for, and anticipates, the needs of the school and provides timely and
6. Ensure wise stewardship of the resources of the school.
7. Develop plans for evaluation and preparation of long-term development/
refurbishment plans to the school premises.
8. Monitor all accounting procedures and resolve problems, including:
- The ordering, processing and payment or goods and services provided to the
- The operation of all bank accounts, ensuring that full reconciliation is
undertaken at least once per month.
- Maintaining an assets inventory.
- Preparation of invoices and collection of fees and other dues.
9. Ensure that correct and robust financial controls and procedures are in place.
10. Ensure that the school meets all statutory and legal requirements concerning
information and financial management, and to liaise with external auditors and
other external organizations.
11. Project the long-term operational needs of the school.
9 October 2011
12. In conjunction with the Headmaster, project the long-term personnel needs of
13. Manage and develop the school’s computerized management information
14. Supervise the grounds, maintenance, and transportation manager(s).
15. Lead and manage the clerical and site staff of the school, including recruitment,
appointment, induction, appraisal and development, to create high-performing
teams which understand their role and the contribution they make to the overall
effectiveness and success of the school.
16. Monitor all contracts for school to ensure efficiency and value for money and
prepare any tender documents for renewal or change of contract.
17. In conjunction with the Headmaster, co-ordinate the school’s premises strategy
and to direct and oversee new building projects to ensure the best possible
environment for teaching, learning and education.
18. To take responsibility for and lead the school on risk assessment and the
management of health and safety across the school.
19. Ensure activities of all areas of the school conform to current health and safety
20. Work in conjunction with HR department to secure and maintain teacher
21. Work with the headmaster to ensure academic programs are fully funded.
22. Work with the headmaster to ensure just compensation and benefits for the
faculty, staff and administration.
23. Implement the faculty and staff benefit packages.
24. Evaluate and streamline operations.
25. Serve on the steering committee.
26. Serve on the continuing education committee.
27. Chair the TAP committee.
28. Create reports for the KFSF as approved by the headmaster.
29. Ensure the annual audit is conducted and changes implemented as necessary.
30. Monitor the school’s compliance to all Korean laws and regulations.
31. Assist headmaster, HR office, and principals in the teacher hiring and induction
32. Perform other duties as assigned.
33. Abide by and support all policies of Y.I.S.S. and NICS/Oasis.
Salary: Competitive with benefits.
Application: To apply, fill out the following application http://nics.org/oasis/app/qualification.php .
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Business AdministratorSUM Bible College & Theological Seminary
- Oakland, California
- September 15
V.P. of Finance / Chief Financial OfficerSUM Bible College & Theological Seminary
- Oakland, California
- September 15
Financial DirectorOurCalling, Inc.
- Dallas, Texas
- September 15
Administrative AssistantShepherd's Staff Mission Facilitators, Inc.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- September 13
Network of International Christian Schools
The mission of NICS is to establish a worldwide network of international Christian schools staffed by qualified Christian educators, instilling in each student a Biblical world-view in an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions. Purpose Reaching the world for Christ through international Christian education. NICS (Network of International Christian Schools) is founded on the belief that a major thrust for world evangelism and discipleship for Christ can happen through the classroom with the imp More...