Marketing Implementor Job Description:
About Our Client:
- Our Client exists to help churches succeed through online resources. These resources help churches to improve preaching, increase giving and mobilize volunteers.
- Our Client exists to serve church leaders around the world. Without an excellent marketing implementer, they fail to reach pastors that need their coaching and help. The marketing primarily occurs online, though there are a few offline events and activities
that help them accomplish their mission.
Who will you work with?
- This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer
- This position implements all marketing strategy (online and offline)
- This position will be included in weekly team meetings, monthly half-day meetings, quarterly retreats and annual retreats.
Our Client’s sale strategy is ABCDE.
1. Attracting unique visitors to the website
2. Building the email/contact list of church leaders’ information
3. Converting sales through marketing sequences
4. Delivery happiness through customer care
5. Engage referrals and affiliates
You will be responsible for implementing the infrastructure and system that helps accomplish the first three steps in their marketing funnel (Attract, Build and Convert).
Here’s what you would do on a weekly basis.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Tracking website data via Google Analytics
- Publishing content on other sites/blogs
- Create landing pages that collect information.
- Execute content strategy to gather full contact information.
- Execute and evaluate warm-up sequences for new people to our email list.
- Execute and evaluate nurture sequences for prospects
- Execute webinar system and online events, based on our marketing calendar.
- Send sales emails to segments of our mailing list
- In addition, the person in this role will serve as the primary manager for Infusionsoft, their all-in-one sales, communication and CRM software. You will ensure the organization and functionality of Infusionsoft.
Finally, you will work with outsourced people as necessary to create and implement marketing materials. This includes:
- Managing the relationship and deadlines for web designers and coders.
- Creating landing pages for products, events and services using templates
- Update landing pages
- Overseeing the technology for webinars and other online events, including the registration process,
- execution and follow up.
- Track conversion rates from lead magnets (free reports, webinars) so we know what works the best.
Necessary skills for success in this position:
1. Understanding of InfusionSoft-like CRM system or proficiency to learn.
2. Understanding of online marketing, including email marketing, copyrighting, social media, etc.
3. Understanding of SEO, Analytics, Split-testing, etc.
4. Understanding of basic HTML.
5. Knowledge of WordPress or some other web publishing platform.
Your Personal Characteristics
1. You embody the core values of our client.
2. You have a spirit of flexibility and you’re willing and able to handle change.
3. You have a strong work ethic and a “get it done” mentality.
4. You’re a team player and a team builder who focuses on the success of the entire organization.
5. If you're married, you're a good spouse. If you have kids, you're a good parent.
- Monday-Friday (about 40 hours per week)
- Year 1: 38-45k based on experience
- Year 2: 40-47 based on Annual Review
- Bonus Opportunity: Profit Sharing
Recruiting Company: FireSeeds LLC/ www.fireseeds.com