We are looking for a few business background professionals to join us in Asia at a partner school.
1) Apply to be interviewed: now until June 7th.
2) Interview for openings: now until June 15th
3) Visas processed and flight tickets purchased: June 15th to July 15th
4) Depart for Long-term Impact Training (www.academicsinasia.com/lit-longterm-impact-training/) to join 15 new and 10 returning teachers: July 27th. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more info from Jo-Anne.
5) Go to in-country Orientation with 30 other new teachers: Aug 16-22
6) Arrive at University: Aug 23rd
7) 1st Day of Classes: Sept 1st
Requirement for International Teachers
1? Native speaker of the language he/she teaches.
2? Holding a Bachelor’s or higher degree.
3? Be in a good health.
4? Be secured by disease and life insurance before entering China.
Salary and Treatment
Salary and treatment will be offered complying with the Provisions of Administrative Measures issued by State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, and be determined specifically according to the individual circumstances of international
Ask Aaron at email@example.com or call or SMS: 1-209-877-7427
We also are hiring teachers for English, German, and Primary Schools. See: