• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications
• 3+ years of experience in marketing, new media, public relations, advertising or a related field.
• Must possess a solid understanding of the social media universe, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Vimeo, WordPress, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, reddit, forums, wikis, blogs and other related online platforms, social
media optimization strategies, and interactive marketing principles.
• Skilled writer with understanding of best web practices and writing; strong grammar and editing
• Need to know when to step up, when to say nothing and how to steer conversations down constructive paths
• Above all, must be someone we trust with our brand
Are you a successful expert in social media marketing and interaction, seeking a unique and gratifying experience that will impact the lives of people around the world?
We are a rapidly-growing, world-wide ministry based in Phoenix, AZ, seeking a Social Media Specialist to support our mission of bringing the Good News of Jesus to the Jew first and also to the nations around the world, touching them through missions, education,
humanitarian aid and other programs. Our message reaches millions each week through a variety of media (Electronic, Web, Television, Print, etc.) as well as extensive personal interaction in many corners of the world.
The Social Media Specialist will expand the role social media has to play in the wider digital marketing arena, by generating awareness of the ministry, the call of the ministry to Jewish evangelism, its core values, and brand promises, while developing
and monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the impact and overall benefit of being a part of this “community.” The Social Media Specialist is also responsible for successfully executing best practices, brand specific social media strategies across multiple
online channels, creating online brand exposure that converts to increased non-profit engagement, achieving measurable growth goals reported using appropriate tracking metrics.
• Cultivate new online/social media communities
• Interact in existing branded online/social media communities
• Social media management and interaction on the organization’s behalf on a daily basis
• Create engaging content and monitor relevant online conversations on a daily basis
• Initiate and develop brand awareness on key social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube and blogs. Share useful content that generates awareness and connect like-minded people in search of information about Messianic Judaism and the Jewish
roots of the Christian faith
• Help identify opportunities that promote growth on social media sites
• Contribute to and regularly update external social sites: Facebook, Twitter, youTube, LinkedIn, WordPress and other community sites
• Recommend new social media tools, sites, and apps as part of the social media mix
• Use creative means to drive strong engagement and organic growth of all social media properties
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO HR@JEWISHVOICE.ORG