- Oversee and administer all music performance licenses for all Salem entities. Among other things, ascertain that each licensee is in compliance with its licenses, and that all fees are in accordance with terms of license and are paid timely.
- Supervise Receptionist in overseeing reception area and mail room activities, and that all visitors and incoming calls are handled professionally and cordially. Arrange for coverage during vacations, sick leave, etc.
- Assists SVP by scheduling appointments, opening mail, arranging travel, assisting in general office duties such as mail, filing and other tasks as requested.
- Maintain NRBMLC data base, finances (AR/AP) and budgets.
- Maintain SALPAC bank account and file timely government (FEC) reports.
- Oversee the fund raising activities of the NRBMLC, including AIN network: Invoicing donors, sending traffic instructions to affiliates and overseeing clearances of network spots.
- Coordinates with NRB’s Finance Dir. for the carrying out of the annual audit.
- Create reports and special studies as requested.
- Interacts with NNPA Dept. members as needed on special projects.
3-5 years of general office experience, preferably in an AR/AP financial environment; 1-2 years Administrative Assistant work; knowledge of EXCEL, WORD and writing/ research protocols. Interest and experience in government relations, politics and public
policy strongly preferred.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com