This is a full-time position responsible for directing, developing and promoting all aspects of ministry in assigned California, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado and Arizona. This person will work with the staff and key volunteer leadership to carry out the national, divisional and regional ministry goals that support the national annual plan. Requires living in one of the states covered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Follow the policies and procedures stated in the Stonecroft Ministries Staff Handbook.
2. Develop strong relationships with divisional volunteers, home office staff, and existing donors.
3. Oversee effective ministry within the assigned division, including:
- Equip, support, and encourage volunteers
- Develop Stonecroft's Outreach Ministries, Stonecroft Prays!, Stonecroft Bible Studies, Leadership Recruitment and Training and other programs and activities
- Oversee new ministry models within the division
- Provide leadership for regional and national Stonecroft events
- Work with volunteer leaders to identify, recruit, and train key volunteer leaders for Stonecroft Ministries
4. Strategy and Development:
- Along with the Vice President of Field Ministry, develop and execute annual divisional goals and budget that supports the national ministry annual plan
- Work with the Vice President of Outreach to gather information, pilot, develop and implement new outreach ministries
- Work with the Vice President of Leadership Development to create and disseminate volunteer training
- Serve on ministry task forces as assigned
5. Ensure consistent communication of vision and direction of the ministry to volunteers within assigned division.
- Arrange regular communication within the division through written communications, phone calls, one-on-one meetings, and regional events
- Address volunteer questions, concerns and ideas in a timely manner
- Communicate relevant volunteer information to the appropriate staff leadership
6. Represent Stonecroft Ministries:
- at regional and national Stonecroft events; participate as required
- at conferences, churches, and other networking opportunities
- to the various groups and communities served
7. Achieve yearly income or funding goals through event profitability and donor contributions.
8. Attend and participate in home office Divisional Field Director training.
- A personal and growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ which is naturally communicated through word and actions
- Maintain a vibrant personal devotional life, including regular Bible study and prayer.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for seeing others come to know Jesus Christ and grow in Him
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience in a ministry setting
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to work as part of a team with a diverse group of people
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook, and ability to quickly learn new computer software
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Flexibility and desire to follow God’s leading
- Strong team-building skills
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTORProvidence Ministries, Inc.
- Dalton, Georgia
- September 30
Associate Director for Hispanic ministry--Alpha in a Catholic contextAlpha USA
- Phoenix, Arizona
- September 29
Women's Biblical/Pastoral CounselorHis Mansion Ministries
- Hillsboro, New Hampshire
- September 26
Director of Children's MinistryStonebridge Church
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- September 20
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
Stonecroft Ministries equips thousands of women to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with their neighbors across the street and their peers worldwide. Stonecroft's impact on women's lives during the last three-quarters of a century is unprecedented. Throughout its history, staff, ministry leaders, and volunteers emphasized and relied on prayer to accomplish its mission. Today, ministry field staff members are located around the country to support volunteer leaders who share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with women through various effective means. More...