: You don't have to have formal teaching experience. This is a great opportunity for those who would love to travel, mentor, and touch lives in China through teaching. Learn more at:
Everything will be paid for: Flights, visa, housing and a stipend for you to live off and save money.
Your hand will be held: step by step instructions for what you will need to do, what to teach, where to live, eat, and even groups of 20-30 to meet up for holiday retreats will be provided!
Who we want:
we are interested in people with a variety of backgrounds, but we are especially looking for those with experience in teaching and mentoring students who have a heart for traveling and touching lives in China!
Who wants you:
there are over 30 schools requesting over 140 new teachers for this Fall. There are 4 schools that have like-minded believers in leadership who prefer to hire from this website. See various job listings:
In July we have a 3-week Long-term Impact Training (LIT) experience to help you prepare for mentoring and impacting the Chinese culture. Download the LIT brochure to get more info: www.bit.ly/LIT-info
Career educators will get the highest paying jobs and can save up to $2000 per month if you are a sought after educator with 2 years teaching experience, a BA degree and ability to get a 60+ hour TESOL Certificate by the end of June.
80% on TESOL Certification:
Deadline to apply is June 24, 2013 July 24th, 2013
(but the earlier you apply the more likely you will get a job offer):
FAQ: the best place to go to get a question answered or ask a question!
- Teachers need a BA Degree and TESOL Certificate and/or BA and 2 years teaching experience. Higher salary for higher degrees.
- Professional or informal teaching experience preferred.
- Desire to interact in a cross-cultural setting.
- Willingness to learn and develop teaching with excellence.
- Ability to work with a myriad of people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Willingness to enter into a foreign country with patience and diligence.
- Commitment to integrity and a heart of servant-leadership.
- You will be living in a community of Foreigners with 120-300 impressionable students looking up to you as a role model.
- You will be expected to have interpersonal skills, be a team player, and realize life in China requires flexibility.
Deadline to apply is June 24, 2013 extended to July 24th!
Any questions? Please introduce yourself to us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Aaron at 209-877-7427