Who wants you: there are over 30 schools requesting over 140 new teachers for this Fall. There are 4 schools that have like-minded believers in leadership who prefer to hire from this website. See various job listings: www.jobs.academicsinasia.com
Deadline to apply is June 24, 2013 July 24th, 2013 (but the earlier you apply the more likely you will get a job offer): www.academicsinasia.com/apply-now
- Airfare to China
- Return Airfare - with completed one year contract
- Medical Care Allowance
- Accident Insurance
- Furnished Apartment: See Samples: www.academicsinasia.com/foreign-faculty-housing
- Internet Paid
- Food is community style or cook your own: Example of community food: www.academicsinasia.com/food
- Weekend Trips: www.academicsinasia.com/culture-trips
- Paid Winter Holiday (up to 12 weeks of paid holiday per year)
- Free Chinese Lessons
- Salaries range from 3,500 - 23,000 RMB a month depending on degree attained and other factors, with annual raises. (In 12 months its possible to save $24,000 USD!). Use this tool to estimate your savings: www.academicsinasia.com/how-much-could-i-save
Read: Teacher Testimonials
- Teachers need a BA Degree and TESOL Certificate and/or BA and 2 years teaching experience. Higher salary for higher degrees.
- Professional or informal teaching experience preferred.
- Desire to interact in a cross-cultural setting.
- Willingness to learn and develop teaching with excellence.
- Ability to work with a myriad of people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Willingness to enter into a foreign country with patience and diligence.
- Commitment to integrity and a heart of servant-leadership.
- You will be living in a community of Foreigners with 120-300 impressionable students looking up to you as a role model.
- You will be expected to have interpersonal skills, be a team player, and realize life in China requires flexibility.
Email email@example.com or Call Aaron at 209-877-7427
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounting ClerkCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 27
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- October 6
Academics In Asia
Academics In Asia's goal is to help people find jobs in schools in Asia. We also want to help people come to Asia to learn language to do business. They also have a network of businesses in China run by Americans for those who know how to speak Chinese. Learn more at www.academicsinasia.comMore...