Liberty Christian School is actively seeking a superintendent that will bring innovative and seasoned leadership to all aspects of the K-12 school. The ideal candidate will have responsibility for the overall daily operations of the school,
including strategic direction and the overall administrative operations, facility management, and partnership with the principal for academic excellence.
Liberty Christian School is the Tri-Cities leader in Christian education and has been impacting our families and community for Christ for over three decades. Our mission is to provide a biblically based education, marked by academic excellence,
in a nurturing atmosphere. Liberty Christian School students are encouraged to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and live committed Christian lives.
The superintendent is responsible for all facets of the Liberty Christian School operations, including:
- Champion vision and strategic planning; ensure collaboration and partnership with the board of directors.
- Cultivate and sustain positive relationships with LCS families, teachers and administrative staff, and community at large.
- Develop a consistent and precise accountability model for standards and reviews while providing leadership/mentoring/training to all levels of the organization.
- Support the vision and direction of academic achievement, curriculum, and instruction in partnership with the principal; establish operational goals and objectives in support of the strategic plan and with the administrative team.
- Identify and focus on improvement opportunities across all functions; possess the strong analytical skills needed to synthesize complex problems in order to identify solutions and distill them into insightful analysis for decision-making.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills that bring clarity to complex information; can deliver business insight, ensuring that key performance risks, issues and opportunities are highlighted for strategic planning.
- Galvanize and engage teams, instilling a sense of trust in the staff; gain support for new initiatives through transparency and advocacy.
- Maintain financial responsibility for organization. Direct the development, approval, and execution of departmental budgets for assigned area of responsibilities.
- Create and support a positive, professional, team-oriented, Christ-centered work environment.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in educational administration or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years successful experience in senior organizational leadership, innovative program management and business administration.
- Proven Christian leader that fully supports Liberty’s core values and statement of faith.
- Thorough knowledge of effective and innovative school improvement initiatives, principles and practices of emerging curriculum and instruction, effective application of technology to enhance teaching and learning, and common core state standards as applicable
to private schools.
Interested candidates should contact, Cary Crawford, Chair: email@example.com.
Resumes may also be mailed to Liberty Christian School, 2200 Williams Blvd., Richland WA 99352, Attn: Cary Crawford.