Thrivent is a faith-based membership organization that helps our members be wise with money and inspires them to live generously. We succeed when our members and their communities thrive.
The Community Engagement Coordinator position serves as the administrative support to key Zones and Zone Leadership, including the Community Engagement Leader, Manager of Community Engagement and zone partner. The Coordinator creates productive capacity for the Zone Partner and Manager by relieving them of primary fraternal operational activities. This role is also responsible for promoting and monitoring the accomplishments of the key membership growth, member engagement growth, and generosity goals within the zone.
The profile of the successful Community Engagement Coordinator is someone who values relationships and
* Is trustworthy is character and competence
* Acts like an owner and treats members as owners
* Lives a balanced and generous life
Provide operational and execution support for Zone Partner and Manager of Community Engagement in support of key Community Engagement team goals.
In support of the Zone Partner and Manager of Community Engagement, provide targeted support to lodge and community activities that maximize member value through membership growth opportunities.
* Connecting lodge members to the appropriate Thrivent resources and assistance.
* Event execution at the lodge and community level or assist the lodge/community in connection to appropriate event execution resources.
* Event tracking of lodge activities/effectiveness.
* Partner with contracted event planning to execute effective events in partnership with lodge leaders.
Support shared zone planning process and zone plan execution in partnership with zone leaders, including zone partner and/or Community Engagement Leaders. This zone plan includes fraternal activities to help activate members to become advocates and prospective members to become more aware of Thrivent and its mission.
* Manage and use technology to provide support to Financial Representatives:
-Live Meeting and Livelink support
-Reporting (e.g., zone level Salesforce reports including fraternal activities; zone results, expense and funding reports)
-Monitor fraternal program budgets, and track fraternal funding at zone and regional levels
-Process Financial Representative reimbursements and check requests for primarily fraternal events and workshops conducted
-As business needs demand, coordinate meeting, presentation, and travel arrangements, with focus on support of the Manager of Community Engagement.
-As business needs demand, occasional support of the Manager of Community Engagement team members, including managing online timesheet system, travel, etc.
Operationalize and support the zone partner and Community Engagement Leaders focused efforts to drive awareness of Thrivent with prospective members and connect them to membership.
* Execute workshops and events in the zone(s) that are identified most likely to drive results by the Zone Partners and Manager of Community Engagement.
* Provide fraternal event planning and coordination.
* Process funding requests on the front and back ends of events.
* In partnership with corporate partners, develop and distribute informational materials and supplies for the Zone, Leader(s) and Manager for use at primarily fraternal events (add audience and event-specific information; gain corporate compliance approval).
To apply, visit www.thrivent.com/careers
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Media/Graphics Ministry AssistantGrey Stone Church
- Durham, North Carolina
- July 15
Transportation Coordinator/Bus DriverRainier Christian Schools
- Renton, Washington
- July 11
Chief Development Officer At Hume Lake Christian CampArdent Search Company
- Hume Lake, California
- July 11
Enrollment Team LeadWestern Seminary - San Jose
- Milpitas, California
- July 8
Elementary School Teachers in ChinaAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- July 4
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
We're Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, a faith-based, not-for-profit membership organization nearly 2.5 million members strong. We're a Fortune 500 financial services organization with the strength of more than $75 billion in assets under management. More...