TEN is seeking to add a team member at our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. The Administrative Coordinator will provide support services to TEN’s executive team members. The successful applicant will support executive level administrators; provide administrative, organizational and project management support; provide office management; coordinate mailings; manage constituent databases; facilitate record keeping; coordinate events and meetings; administer multiple projects; coordinate communications and publicity; and assist with budgetary, accounting, and reimbursement processes.
- A strong commitment to the Christian mission of Teach Every Nation, along with an interest in Christian education delivery in an international setting. The successful candidate must abide by our Statement of Faith and demonstrate a passion for serving Jesus in his/her personal and professional life. TEN’s work regularly includes prayer and worship in its daily activities.
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree or certification in project management or other administrative services preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years experience providing administrative services preferred, with a strong preference for candidates with a background in Christian ministry.
- Experience supporting executive-level team members. Experience supporting multiple team members preferred.
- Knowledge of Business English, spelling and grammar.
- Tact, diplomacy, competent communication with diverse markets, and the ability to honor confidentiality highly valued.
- Ability to work well with others and independently; follow directions of leadership without extensive oversight; desire to learn and function as part of a team.
- Highly competent at multi-tasking, project organization and prioritization, and project management.
- Self-confidence, adaptability, creativity, organizational skills, self motivation, and attention to detail.
- The candidate must have a passport or the ability to get one, and the ability to travel internationally and work a flexible schedule as needed. Periodic travel is anticipated to assist executive team members with meetings and project logistics, and the successful candidate will be asked to work productively during these trips which may extend up to two (2) weeks in duration.
- Knowledge of computers and various software packages used for word processing, graphs, tables, etc. Preferred candidates will demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher, as well as other programs such as Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop, and basic Web maintenance. Familiarity with QuickBooks preferred.
- Prepare letters, memos and other documents and correspondence; proofread typed documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare memorandum outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to employees.
- Oversee vendor relationships, including but not limited to caterers, hotels, couriers, and printers.
- Create and maintains contact lists, mail merges, and mailing lists.
- Create summaries, reports, agendas, and presentations for executive team members.
- Update project timelines and master calendar for executive team members.
- Maintain office records and filing system.
- Schedule international and domestic travel arrangements (e.g. air travel, lodging, etc.) for executive team members.
- Accounting administration, including coordinating reimbursement of expenses, payment of invoices, budget monitoring including assisting with organizing and entering receipts by topical area for budget forecasting, preparing monthly expense reports, assisting with development of external funding reports and projections.
- Organize and coordinate administrative aspects of events, conferences, workshops, meetings, and ceremonies, including event room reservation, F&B coordination, room set-up, speaker hosting (e.g. hotels, transportation, getting necessary information), promotional materials compilation and distribution, etc.
- Interface with TEN constituents internationally, nationally, regionally, and locally in implementing TEN activities, including but not limited to answering telephones, greeting visitors, etc. Assist public by providing general information by telephone, mail or in person and answer initial TEN inquiries including Requests for Information.
- Handle and troubleshoot day-to-day administrative tasks, and perform clerical duties such as ordering and maintaining office supplies, assisting with mass mailings, shipping, and coordinating maintenance and repairs of office equipment.
- Suggest improvements to work methods and procedure.
- Conduct complex administrative projects relating to functional areas of support.
Salary: Competitive with benefits.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Morning Star Church - FilmmakerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Teach Every Nation
Teach Every Nation (TEN) is a new collaborative Christian education project in the Global South (i.e. countries located in Africa, South and Central America, and most of Asia) developed and led by the U.S. nonprofit organization Global Vision Resources, Inc. TEN’s mission is to train, disciple, and recruit pastors and church leaders and to strengthen and grow the Christian church in target countries. TEN develops, teaches, and produces culturally competent courses through a variety of education delivery tools, including Simu More...