Church Resource Ministries (CRM) is a global church-based organization. With approximately 400 staff in 25 nations, CRM exists to empower leaders to revitalize the impact of the Church, take new ground beyond the reach of the Church, and bring transformation among the poor. www.crmleaders.org/about
The GL Accountant supports the general operations of the finance department by performing accounting support services, including but not limited to journal entries, bank reconciliations, financial reporting and AP processes.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations for all company cash accounts; reconcile interest and investment accounts. Monthly reconciliation of petty cash.
- Perform financial report creation and distribution -
- Assist with distribution and creation of variance reports, budget comparison reports, and GL detail reports to staff and collective directors.
- Update monthly financial reports using SMI and provide financial reports to the Accounting Manager for review
- Perform budget functions including: assisting with the preparation of the annual operating budgets, preparing budget spreadsheets, monitoring the budget and preparing monthly budget vs. actual reports (variance reports)
- Importing and maintaining Salesforce budgets in to Sage 100 accounting
- Assist Accounting Mgr with mid-month and month-end close process and preparing GL entries
- Prepare monthly journal entries including internal transfers, JBF, supply request forms, and distribution changes.
- Maintain recurring fund transfers (i.e. insurance, worker’s comp, liability, conference, furlough)
- Coordinate with the Staff Liaison to open new funds in Sage 100. Maintain existing funds and close funds as required.
- Prepare and upload staff status reports
- Active fund management and reconciliation with Sage 100
- Prepare quarterly sales tax returns
- Annual preparation and filing of 1099s
- Assist the staff liaison in answering and researching finance department inquiries
Vendor and Staff Payables and Corporate Credit Card reconciliation:
- Receives and assembles all incoming invoices and check requests
- Verifies all addresses and Federal ID numbers of vendors, ensuring that W-9s are obtained if necessary
- Verifies authorization to pay invoices/check requests
- Approves check requests for payment via CRM’s check request approval process
- Accurately codes and processes payments and reimbursements
- Prints checks and obtains appropriate signatures
- Distributes and/or sends checks out via USPS mail
- Manages the corporate credit card processing
- Acts as back-up for the following tasks: ministry expense processing
- Maintains accounting document files
- Assists as requested, including extra capacity for staff and team expense reports
- 2-5 years GL or accounting experience preferred
- Minimum Bachelors degree, business or accounting preferred
- Experience with Sage100 (formerly MAS 90) accounting system preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and 10-key
- Attention to detail and accuracy of information
- Good organizational skills
- Cooperative and willing to assist others
Before applying, please visit http://www.crmleaders.org/about/beliefs to learn more about the beliefs and values of this global ministry.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Accounting ClerkCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- November 30
Hospitality ControllerZion Mountain Ranch
- Mount Carmel, Utah
- November 28
Field Business AnalystThe Seed Company
- Arlington, Texas
- November 28
Church Resource Ministries
CRM exists to develop leaders who will help strengthen and multiply the Church worldwide.
In 1980, CRM was born out of a recognized need to see leaders equipped and empowered for the church. Since then, we have grown into a global community of individuals and teams committed to seeing the good news of Jesus transform the nations.
Today, we have over 450 staff members serving in 30 countries around the globe—in urban, suburban, and rural settings. We seek to live out the primary values of ch More...