Roles & Responsibilities:
Sales Department Responsibilities (75% OF TIME)
- Serve as a liaison between sales, traffic, production and promotions to assure the fulfillment of all contract components.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Maintain all sales pieces ensuring accuracy of content and quality of design.
- Assist with compiling, generation and distributing various sales and manager reports including but not limited to daily sales reports, weekly sales projections and weekly receivables analysis report.
- Development & typing of sales proposals, one-sheets and other sales materials.
- Learn to input orders into the Wide Orbit traffic system to help sales AE’s and the Traffic Department.
- Writing up traffic and production orders.
- Database management.
- Support for Director of Sales.
- Phone and email communication with clients.
- Stocking and monitoring office equipment (Faxes, copiers and printers)
- Back up for receptionist – answering phones
- Assisting with meeting room set-up for lunch meetings, client parties and events.
Traffic Department Responsibilities (25% OF TIME)
- Schedule commercials for Salem Radio Network and input material instructions.
- Complete affidavits for United Stations, SRN and other networks.
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts to the stations.
- Demonstrate excellent customer relations skills.
- Good verbal & written skills necessary – must be able to multi task.
- Good organizational skills required as well as being able to meet deadlines.
- Prior knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic System will be considered a HUGE advantage to being considered for position. Prior radio experience is also helpful.
To Apply, email: AwesomeRadioJobs@yahoo.com