Work hard and have fun leading a seasoned sales team in a professional and family-like atmosphere!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Hiring and supervising the sales staff, including training, motivating and coaching the sales team
through personal interaction and hands-on learning experiences.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring of sales plans and goals (weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly).
- Creating sales promotional campaigns that maximize revenue potential.
- Studying and understanding the local market opportunities for increased visibility.
- Heavy emphasis on managing local inventory to maximize revenue potential.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE INCLUDES: Our next GSM must have successful radio sales management experience (at least 2 years as Local Sales Manager, Director of Sales or Sales Manager). Have a proven record of developing local business, enjoy hitting the streets
with Account Managers, demonstrate creativity resulting in revenue generation, and have a deep understanding of pricing, inventory, marketing as well as how to position and sell digital and mobile opportunities. Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
and Power Point and have reliable transportation.
- Strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, highly organized, possess a positive attitude, and willingness to go above and beyond the job description.
- A team player with all station departments and maintain a commitment to “do the right thing”. In addition, your desire to see others succeed and even surpass your achievements is critical. Leadership skills and a passion for
radio will set you apart from all other candidates.
To Apply: Send resumes and references to:
Equal Opportunity Employer.