This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Human Resources Manager
Red Letter Holdings
Cornelius, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 10/31/2008
Categories: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Red Letter Holdings ("RLH") is a Christian based management company founded in 2007, in Cornelius, NC. The primary goal of RLH is to acquire and grow companies in the manufacturing and mining sector.
“Our Mission is to honor God by being good stewards with the time, talent and resources he has entrusted to us”
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and structure the H.R. department policies, forms and procedures.
• Work with subsidiary companies and pastors to develop voluntary programs for employees that will allow for growth in their spiritual walk.
• Develop interview process for the company and be responsible for first round of interviews for company positions.
• Develop and set up new employees with new hire packet and paperwork as required.
• Develop, process and record all employee terminations, new hires, promotions, rate changes, sick/personal days, vacation days and other employee related information.
• Prepare job descriptions in proper company format, develop evaluation procedure and implement with managers.
• Responsible for organizing and maintaining the company's ongoing and annual employee extracurricular activities. Maintain files of activities.
• Coordinate charitable events and promote ministry outreach.
• Develop, implement and distribute Employee Exit Interviews.
• Maintain files for H.R. storage purposes and contract agreements.
• Provide back up as needed for relief for Receptionist position.
• Bachelors Degree with three to five years experience working in a human resource department.
• Ability to work independently with minimum direction and take the lead in developing and implementing the entire HR process.
• Individual should have excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Highly innovative person.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and establish priority of projects.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Dental Insurance: Yes