Turning Point for God
The Radio and Television ministry of Dr. David Jeremiah
Job Opening – San Diego Headquarters
Turning Point for God is the international radio and television ministry of Dr. David Jeremiah, senior Pastor at Shadow Mountain Community Church with a vision to reach every language group in the world with the gospel and the teachings of God’s Word. From
its modest beginning twenty-nine years ago, Turning Point is now accessible to 2.5 billion people worldwide every day through radio, television, and the Internet.
- Work as an integral part of the Web Services team. Responsible to develop, deploy, and administer technical aspects of all Internet-related applications and services as assigned by Information Services leadership and the Creative department.
- Develop/maintain website applications and pages per specifications and schedule.
- Integrate ministry websites with other business processes per specifications and schedule.
- Technical management of the ministry’s content management system including application and template development, permissions management, topic list management, etc.
- Develop and perform complete unit-testing of website applications with Web Services team.
- Keep source code well-maintained at all times per department standards.
- Administration of all search engine and statistical reporting systems.
- Work with our media team and media-hosting provider(s) to incorporate various media assets onto websites.
- Actively participate in Internet-related strategic and tactical planning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 3 to 5 years of web application development experience
- MUST have demonstrated proficiency in the following technologies:
- Object-oriented programming languages (C#, C++, or Java)
- Microsoft ASP.Net
- XHTML/HTML/CSS with ability to author HTML without reliance upon a code generating tool such as FrontPage/Dreamweaver
- Design, and deployment of relational databases (MS SQL Server preferred)
- SQL programming language (Microsoft T/SQL expertise preferred)
- Web-servers and hosting of websites using Microsoft IIS.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a small development team structure.
- Interview process will include testing of core technical skills and review of past work.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Extremely competitive employee health and retirement benefit programs.
- Position is in Turning Point’s international headquarters in Lakeside, CA.
Please email your résumé with a cover letter, Christian testimony, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org