Turning Point for God
The Radio and Television ministry of Dr. David Jeremiah
Job Opening – San Diego Headquarters
Turning Point for God is the international radio and television ministry of Dr. David Jeremiah, senior Pastor at Shadow Mountain Community Church with a vision to reach every language group in the world with the gospel and the teachings of God’s Word. From its modest beginning twenty-nine years ago, Turning Point is now accessible to 2.5 billion people worldwide every day through radio, television, and the Internet.
- Work as an integral part of the Web Services team. Responsible to develop, deploy, and administer technical aspects of all Internet-related applications and services as assigned by Information Services leadership and the Creative department.
- Develop/maintain website applications and pages per specifications and schedule.
- Integrate ministry websites with other business processes per specifications and schedule.
- Technical management of the ministry’s content management system including application and template development, permissions management, topic list management, etc.
- Develop and perform complete unit-testing of website applications with Web Services team.
- Keep source code well-maintained at all times per department standards.
- Administration of all search engine and statistical reporting systems.
- Work with our media team and media-hosting provider(s) to incorporate various media assets onto websites.
- Actively participate in Internet-related strategic and tactical planning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 3 to 5 years of web application development experience
- MUST have demonstrated proficiency in the following technologies:
- Object-oriented programming languages (C#, C++, or Java)
- Microsoft ASP.Net
- XHTML/HTML/CSS with ability to author HTML without reliance upon a code generating tool such as FrontPage/Dreamweaver
- Design, and deployment of relational databases (MS SQL Server preferred)
- SQL programming language (Microsoft T/SQL expertise preferred)
- Web-servers and hosting of websites using Microsoft IIS.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a small development team structure.
- Interview process will include testing of core technical skills and review of past work.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Extremely competitive employee health and retirement benefit programs.
- Position is in Turning Point’s international headquarters in Lakeside, CA.
Please email your résumé with a cover letter, Christian testimony, and salary history to email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
IT Helpdesk TechnicianChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 14
Software DeveloperChristian Aid Mission
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- September 8
VP of Information TechnologiesSeed Company
- Arlington, Texas
- August 30
Turning Point for God
Turning Point’s mission is to deliver the unchanging Word of God to an ever-changing world. We strive to promote ministry in the lives of our listeners by teaching them to reach their own circle of influence for Jesus Christ and to build up the local church by building-up the people of the local church. We are dedicated to the daily walk of our listeners and viewers by providing Bible study resources to help them grow spiritually. Turning Point is a nonprofit organization recognized for tax-deductible giving by the federal government. More...