World Orphans, is a Christian Evangelical ministry based in Monument, Colorado, that committed to rescuing millions of orphaned and abandoned children, the strengthening of thousands of indigenous churches, and the impacting of hundreds of communities with the Gospel of Jesus Christ…through the cost-effective funding of church-based children’s homes in the least reached areas of the world. World Orphans is need for a full-time Finance Manager.Requirements
• Non-profit accounting experience.
• Must perform all accounting functions through financial statements.
• Supervise the accounting department.
• Must have at least 7 years experience in Accounting, CPA or related field.
• Prepare daily cash and receipts reports.
• Quickbooks experience in General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Payroll (Paychex) to perform daily accounting functions and month end close.
• Prepare year-end statements along with donor statements at end of year.
• Prepare Payroll, W-2, 1099 forms etc.
• Assist in annual ministry budgeting process.
• Proficient in Excel and computers in general.Education
Undergraduate Degree, Major in AccountingExperience & Skills
• Candidate must have seven years experience in Accounting or CPA.
• Quickbooks, Excel, Donor Perfect. See Description above.
Potential full time for the right candidate.
Benefits Package AvailableTo apply for this position please send cover letter and resume to:
Vist our website at www.worldorphans.org
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, or veteran status as required by law.