This position will serve on the Samaritan’s Purse/Operation Christmas Child – USA International Team based in Boone, North Carolina or possibly in the field working chiefly with National Leadership Teams of volunteers in eleven (11) countries in
the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) under the direction of the Assistant Director, International.
The Regional Director will lead a team of management staff and International Field Representatives in the area of relationship building, recruitment, selection, training, equipping, and leading of volunteer National and Regional Leadership
Teams. Attention will be given to effective planning and implementation of all OCC-related processes and aspects within the MENA region, with special emphasis on logistics, team development and The Greatest Journey Discipleship program.
* Providing direct management and direction to one Regional Manager and several field based International Field Representatives;
* Developing and working with national and regional leadership teams by training and consulting with them as they facilitate the distribution of shoebox gifts and discipleship program in their respective countries;
* Monitoring the importation and distribution of shoebox gifts into the various destination countries; 4) collecting and reporting data and stories to allow effective program monitoring, evaluation and promotion;
* Managing assigned special projects.
* Bachelor’s degree;
* Three to Five years related experience and/or training OR equivalent combination of education and experience;
* Experience living and working in the Middle East or North Africa;
* Fluency in Arabic language required;
* Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical Studies;
* Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ; Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
International travel of 85-100 days per year required.
TO APPLY: Go to www.samaritanspurse.org. Under "Who We Are" choose "Employment Listings", then click on "U.S. Positions." Find the position you are interested in; then please complete the on-line application by clicking “Apply Now” at
the bottom of the page; and attach a current resume and cover letter stating your interest in this position.
Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters,
disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.