This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Data Base Administrator
Turning Point for God
Lakeside, California, United States
Date Posted: 10/17/2008
Job Type: Full-Time
Turning Point Ministries
Job Opening – San Diego Headquarters
Turning Point for God is an international ministry with a vision to reach every language group in the world with the gospel and the teachings of God’s Word. From its modest beginning twenty-five years ago, Turning Point is now accessible by 2.5 billion people worldwide every day through radio, television, and the internet.
Analyzes, designs, implements, and maintain operational databases. This person will also oversee the development and implementation of Turning Point’s Business Intelligence Center of Excellence.
Study/Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Minimum one year experience in database administration, preferably on MS SQL Server 2000+.
• Demonstrated knowledge of MS Reporting Services, Data Transformation Services and other SQL Server related DBA tools
• Knowledge and/or proficiency in designing and implementing data warehouse and their associated business intelligence tools
• Proficiency in MS Excel, including pivot tables, Word, and Windows
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work well within a small development team structure
• Salary comensurate with experience
• Extremely competitive employee health and retirement benefit programs
• A relocation allowance is not available for this position
• Position is in Turning Point headquarters in Lakeside, CA.
Please email your resume with a cover letter including your Christian testimony and salary history to email@example.com .
Dental Insurance: Yes