This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Jr. Web Application Developer
Dallas, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 10/03/2008
Job Type: Part-Time
Artistry Marketing Concepts, LLC is a ministry-based design and marketing firm. We specialize in work for churches, ministries and Christian organizations all over the world. We provide a fun and fast-paced environment that offers work on a wide range of projects.
Junior developer needed to support team in development of web applications (primarily PHP). The ideal candidate will have experience in web development, preferably data-driven applications with a SQL Server backend. Candidate should have a strong sense of innovation and ownership and be able to work well with team leaders to ensure strong, solutions-focused applications for in-house needs and those of our ministry client-base.
Daily, M-F, Part time to Full time
Applicants should start by visiting our website: www.ArtistryMarketing.com, and reviewing our corporate mission statement. This mission should be something that applicants can embrace with passion. Please provide an explanation of your interest in Artistry’s primary company mission and your resume via email to hr.it@ArtistryMarketing.com
- Complete lifecycle development of PHP-based web applications
- Light web design and html programming
- Participation in requirements gathering, application design, developing code, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Fulfillment of special projects as requested
- 1-2 years web development experience (PHP or ColdFusion preferred).
- 1-2 years working with SQL (ad-hoc queries, stored procedures, etc.)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
- Ability to grasp new technologies and programming languages
- Linux knowledge is a plus
- Should be fast learner and a self-starter
- Should be a team player and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Should have a desire for potential long-term employment opportunity
- Willingness to work on any technology platform