This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Dallas, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 10/03/2008
Categories: Graphic Design
Job Type: Full-Time
Artistry Marketing Concepts, LLC is a ministry-based design and marketing firm. We specialize in work for churches, ministries and Christian organizations all over the world. We provide a fun and fast-paced environment that offers work on a wide range of projects.
The graphic designer is a person who is passionate about pushing the envelope when it comes to design. He/she has strong creative skills in general, and flourishes on print and has strong knowledge of the web—creating great design and possessing the skill set to concept, design, build, and maintain projects with a strong knowledge of print production and web technology.
- Creative development of print, logo and web
- Project revisions, pre-press and web installation
- Fulfillment of special projects as requested
- Quickly familiarizing yourself with brand goals and integrate style into design.
Applicants should start by visiting our website: www.ArtistryMarketing.com, and reviewing our corporate mission statement. This mission should be something that applicants can embrace with passion. Please provide an explanation of your interest in Artistry’s primary company mission, your resume, 3-5 samples and salary history via email to hr.design@ArtistryMarketing.com
- Have proven (3+ years) professional interactive design experience, but we are willing to check out anyone with less if your work is solid and inspiring.
- Have proficiency with Mac AND PC, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, and Dreamweaver. (Audio and/or Video experience would be cool, too).
- Be able to create and produce layout and design.
- Have a solid understanding of Internet technologies and trends.
- Play nice with IS – we don’t want a programmer, just someone who can talk to one.
- Be able to juggle assignments while maintaining high level of quality, organization, detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Should be fast learner and a self-starter
- Should be a team player and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Should have a desire for long-term employment
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or commensurate experience.