We are seeking a Part Time Youth Director: The responsibilities would be the following:
1. Create a quarterly teaching schedule. This includes Sunday school and small groups.
2. Order curriculum and supplies (can be delegated).
3. Maintain and expand small group ministry among youth.
4. Recruit staff and volunteers with the help of the director of Life Development and the pastor.
5. Give direction to Middle School and High School events. This includes but is not limited to Wednesday night Youth Group Meetings, mission trips, camps, and Conferences.
6. Give direction to summer activities. This includes but is not limited to summer camps and conferences.
7. Supervise the function and orderliness of the middle and high school Sunday school classes.
8. Carry out directives from the pastor, the elders, and/or the director of Life Development.
9. Attend Church Council meetings monthly, giving records of youth activities.
1) Confessed and committed disciple of Jesus Christ.
2) Successful experiences working with youth.
3) Willingness to submit to a criminal background check.
4) Demonstrated ability to work creatively and collaboratively with others.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience in youth ministry with responsibilities for organizing and planning.
If you are interested in this position, submit a resume to the e-mail address indicated.
Once again, I thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you.
Life Spring Community Church